- The Evangelization Committee works to encourage parishioners to deepen their faith commitment and to share their faith with others who do not currently practice a religion. Often their work is done in conjunction with other parish ministries.
- The Social Justice and Service Committee acts to raise up the principles of the Catholic Social Justice tradition in the parish by applying them to specific situations that confront our area, our nation and our world. They do this through educational programming, specialized collections for the needy and direct service to the poor and marginalized. Read more about the Social Justice and Service Committee using the link below.
- The Legion of Mary is a group that meets weekly for prayer and reflection. They are committed to direct service and commitment to the poor.
- The Ecumenical and Interfaith Committee encourages positive relations between the parish and its parishioners with those who practice other Christian and non-Christian faiths.
- Domestic Violence Ministry – Recognizing that domestic violence is a critical problem facing our society, the Domestic Violence Ministry of Old St. Mary’s is working to raise awareness in order to help prevent domestic violence in our parish community.
- The Accessibility Outreach Program endeavors to make our facilities and our worship and educational offerings an empowering experience, accessible to everyone. We are currently exploring the special needs of the Old St. Mary’s community which include but are not limited to people with mobility disabilities, the deaf and/or hard of hearing and/or the blind and those with limited vision.