School Supply Collection
The OSM community is kicking off the school year with a school supply drive to benefit St. James, Our Lady of Sorrows, and St. Benedict the African. When you are out doing school supply shopping for your own student, consider purchasing an extra item for the students and educators in need.
SUGGESTED DONATIONS INCLUDE:
- new and gently used backpacks,
- washable markers,
- watercolors (8 or 16 color set),
- hand sanitizer refills,
- colored pencils,
- glue sticks and/or glue bottles,
- paper towel,
- wide ruled spiral notebooks,
- loose leaf paper,
- #2 pencils,
- student scissors (blunt & sharp tip),
- dry erase markers,
- Scotch tape and Duct tape
How to Donate:
- Drop off items in the collection bin in the church commons anytime before or after Masses in August, at the “Meet and Greet” on August 19th, or in the big blue bins in the school lobby until September 6th.
- Send your item in your student’s backpack from August 20th until September 6th.
- Send a monetary donation in an envelope labeled “School Supply Drive“